Korean Traditional Cast Iron BBQ Grill Pan
Perfect tool for cooking pork belly, beef short rib, steak or any type of meats and fishes.
It's a wonderful and fun way to have a BBQ party.
Healthy Cooking, Fat Draining System.
Lower Plate can be filled with water to trap drippings: Prevents smoke and splatters.
Good for BBQ, Steak, and Fish.
The high quality, non-stick surface and detachable structure insures easy clean up.
Material: Grill - Cast Iron, Lower Plate - Aluminum
* Please season it before use with an uncoded cast iron pan.
How to Season a Cast Iron Skillet
1. Scrub skillet well in hot soapy water.
2. Dry thoroughly.
3. Spread a thin layer of melted shortening or vegetable oil over the skillet.
4. Place it upside down on a middle oven rack at 375°. (Place foil on a lower rack to catch drips.)
5. Bake 1 hour; let cool in the oven.
How to Storage
Remove the residue when it is hot after use.
Put it back on fire, clean it 2-3 times with oil, and store it.
* Please avoid cleaning with detergent.
Transverse: 29.6cm(Grill), 39.7cm(Total)
Height: 3.6cm(Lower Plate), 5.5cm(Grill), 8cm(Total)